So, me and every other blogger is doing their picks of the Anniversary Sale. What do you need to get in on the action now? A Norstrom credit card! If you don’t have one, it’s easy peasy to apply online, then make sure your online account is set up and you can shop online or in store before the sale is “open” to the public on 20 July!
For me, I started with the Kiehl’s gift set – a great value – and 3 full-sized products. It was hard to decide between the two sets TBH! I chose the “ultra healthy skin favourites” set for $69 but I also really liked the moisturiser that came with the “super age correction” set at $89. Tough choices!
The Kiehl’s Ultra Strength Hand Salve is only $10 (normally $15) – which in Las Vegas or anywhere super dry – you need!
And everything else from my picks from the sale (except the Saint Laurent sneakers and Frye flats!) are below. Not all Nordstrom stores have everything in stock, so if your local store doesn’t have it, they can order it for you, or order online. My suggestion is to make friends with someone in cosmetics and shoes to really get the inside scoop!
- Voluspa Candle set $26.50 – after sale $40
- Frye “Carson” Flats $157.95 (4 colours – not part of Anniversary Sale)
- Gorjana Power Stone Semiprecious Bracelet $31.90 (6 colours) – after sale $48
- Halogen Leather Moto Jacket $229.90 (2 colours) – after sale $349
- Saint Laurent Classic Court Sneaker $595 (not part of Anniversary Sale)
- Kate Spade Drop Earrings $31.90 (7 colours) – after sale $48
- BP Stripe Faux Leather Clutch $22.90 – after sale $35
- Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan $76.90 (4 colours) – after sale $116
- Josef Seibel “Caspian” Sneaker $84.90 (5 colours) and I love the idea of the red sneaker – after sale $129.95
- Paul Green “Logan” Bootie $239.90 (3 colours) – after sale $360
- Nordstrom Signature Stretch Leather Biker Pants $649.90 – after sale $999
The only other thing I totally recommend is the Nordstrom Lingerie Wash $10.90 (after sale $18) – it is the best for washing all sorts of delicate clothing items!
And honestly, this is the first time I’ve really had a hard time getting excited about this sale… it’s de-motivating to shop for autumn/winter clothes when it’s 115F/43c outside and the weather shows no signs of cooling off at any point in the near future. Nonetheless, shop away!